[Rhodes22-list] please help

Robert Dilk Robert.Dilk at TRW.COM
Sat Aug 2 09:53:58 EDT 2003

The new boats go for $30k+ depending on what you get.
the recycled start around $10k depending on what you get.
the recycled is great bang for your buck....

Bob
S/V Knot Necessary

>>> FNuttersNY at aol.com 08/01/03 05:37PM >>>
I agree with Knot,  I was thinking about a lot of expensive cosmetic uprgades
to my 73 but was talked out of it.  It won't sail any better looking pretty.
I also can't believe that Stan gets between 10 to 40 Gs for his boats as
portrayed in the adds. I dodn't  see those numbers no mater how good the old
Rhodes is.