[Rhodes22-list] Todd once more , please

Todd Tavares sprocket80 at mail.com
Sat Aug 2 10:19:42 EDT 2003

Ed,
   It seems that now-a-days the freebie e-mail sites out there strip any attachments over 1000k. All but the smallest of bitmap files go over this limit.

   I have sketches of a single axle triad trailer and my homemade (GB knock-off) mast raising system, which uses the trailer's winch.  If any one wants them, I can e-mail them back channel through my ISP e-mail.  If you are good with a welder....then....an axle assembly and about $350 worth of materials and you can duplicate a Triad trailer (un-galvanized).  IMHO

Todd