[Rhodes22-list] it all your fault ed :-)

Michael Meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Sat Aug 2 17:52:36 EDT 2003

ok, I pulled the backing plate for my hardpoints, went to west and got barrel nut and the right size screews wanted everthing to look nice for a piture, now my problem, I am not sure what those schaffer backing plates are made of but I just watched them take out a bouch titiaun high speed drill bit, 700 rpm drill press using cutting oil. That is f-cking hard stuff and not the 316 i know. Any idea's what to drill them with?

MJM