[Rhodes22-list] First Rain Storm

David Walker david.walker5 at comcast.net
Tue Aug 5 15:13:00 EDT 2003

Jim Connolly and I are trying to get together on the water this weekend for
some pictures, but the weather forecasts don't look promising.  Had a call
with Stan Grayson about it.  He is publishing a book, but trying to get
everything in it donated (ie no $ for licensing the photo).  His business is
not listed in the Marblehead local directory but his home number is.  Also
his requirement of a slide (vs direct digital) goes against all I know in
the publishing industry.

Dave