[Rhodes22-list] Boat for sale

General Boats wwrhodes at rhodes22.com
Wed Aug 6 05:22:27 EDT 2003

David,

We need a boat to recycle for one of our prospects so consider yours sold.  As
you may know we take them as is, where is.

E-mail your mailing address and Rose will send you a check and Elton will make
an appointment to bring a trailer and pick it up.

stan spitzer, owner
general boats
114 midway drive
edenton nc 27932