[Rhodes22-list] I Hate My Trailer

Todd Tavares sprocket80 at mail.com
Sat Aug 9 10:37:34 EDT 2003

So... who out there has a "new" trailer?

   I have just about finished a sketch of what I think is an older triad trailer.  Can someone with a newer trailer take a few measurements and let me know if any dimensions are significantly different?  Specifically, the measurement from the axle to the winch post.  (I hope the darn attachment goes through)

Todd

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

http://corp.mail.com/careers