[Rhodes22-list] Trailer problems.

Bob Keller r22yankeeclipper at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 11 12:49:06 EDT 2003

Slim,
Having gone through similar problems, though not as severe, I would
recommend that you start simply, as well.  Try moving the bow stop forward
on the trailer about a foot and then you can move the boat as far forward as
you need to get it balanced.  Not sure whether you need to move the bunks as
well, but there is a point where the boat will not fishtail.  I always have
to remove the rudder - it is just too much weight too far back, but I do
leave the motor on the stern.
Good luck.
Bob K