[Rhodes22-list] CDI furler

Wally Buck tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 12 12:09:51 EDT 2003

I realize the Harken costs more but if you really want the best furler for
easy sail changes the Harken can't be beat. You raise, lower, and tension
sails with a halyard just like you would with a hank on. For trailering you
need to support the drum but it is not a big deal. I use my spinnaker pole
to extend the mast.

Wally