[Rhodes22-list] KY Lake in Sept.

ellner ellner at pressenter.com
Thu Aug 14 13:25:28 EDT 2003

Hi Rik & Sandy:  We're going to have to 'pass' on those walleye cheeks this
summer.....our niece/goddaughter is getting married that weekend & we will
be with you'all in spirit; just can't be there 'in person' this
year!  (Rik; on your way through-----you HAVE to pass Hudson-------you  two
are more than welcome to stop ---- maybe we can even get a sail on the St
Croix in)

(We may just have to send Anne's beer along with you this year----cheese
curds, too!!)  Mary/Rod  s/v Toy Blew  _)  _)  _)