[Rhodes22-list] Green Bay/Door County

Julie Thorndycraft julie at circle7.net
Fri Aug 15 08:36:06 EDT 2003

We have been discussing various treks for next summer with our Rhodes and are considering sailing along the Green Bay side of Door County. Has anyone on the list ventured into this area with their Rhodes and willing to share more information? We've sailed the area once a few years ago but it was on a larger boat (35') and at that time the water level was about 4-5 down so there were many marinas that we could not get into. I'd like to get information on sailing a Rhodes-size boat in the area.

Thanks!

Julie Thorndycraft
S/V Blue Loon
Excelsior, MN