[ham] RE: [Rhodes22-list] looks like the power is back

Michael Meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Sat Aug 16 17:35:49 EDT 2003

I got big time stuck, 26 floors up and no way to get home. As I said to the wife "I am spending the nice candle lite night with the
boss, sweet violet smell in the air(the candles), sweating, eating somewhat cold leftover from the refigdator(beat me who's or
what's), the water is out(roof top tank drained), toltes are hell and worst of all the boss/his  hairy legs are looking sexy to me
in the some what stipped state we are in.

MJM