[Rhodes22-list] KY Lake in Sept.

G & D Barrera dbarrera at comcast.net
Sun Aug 17 20:15:57 EDT 2003

Rik,

Unfortunately we won't be able to join everyone at KLake this year.  Might
sound crazy, but Christmas is coming very early for the Barrera's in Florida
this year.  The end of September was just about the only time that we could
get everyone together.

Anyone that is contemplating KLake, by all means, if you can manage it, go.
It's great to get together with fellow Rhodies; hear their tales, see their
boats.  Amazing that we all have (some, had) the same boat, but they're all
unique with slight variations of this and that.  Good place to get ideas,
great
people to be with and add wonderful place to sail... you can't ask for
anything
better.

Dorene & Glen
       ChickieBabe