[Rhodes22-list] Owners Manual

Kroposki kroposki at innova.net
Mon Aug 18 09:34:33 EDT 2003

Niki,
	I am not aware of a copy of Rhodes manual from your year, but
there is a newer one available at:

http://www.rhodes22.org/doclib/

	Additional information on sails can be found at:

http://www.geocities.com/blew_skies/topics.html#S

	And a site on how to measure sails:

http://www.usedsails.com/

	And a site that gives specific measurements by manufacturers,
use Rhodes Continental for your year, assuming you have a standard main.

http://www.baconsails.com/database/boatspecdev.php

                   Ed K