[Rhodes22-list] looks like the power is back

Steve rhodes2282 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 18 08:26:35 EDT 2003

Houses will take the blow better.  Usually, mess up a
roof & knock out a few windows but that about it
unless it is a really big tonado.  If you open your
window when a tonado is coming; tonados will sometime
suck all the air out of a house when it flys over; you
generally won't get your windows blown out.  Trailers
are not tied down to the ground properily.  Even a
small tonado will turn most of them over and make a
mess that the TV stations deem news worthy.  Plus
there is always a toothless redneck that the news
people can interview:-)  They really like that.
Steve