[Rhodes22-list] rudder wobble

bgreenwald at optonline.net bgreenwald at optonline.net
Mon Aug 18 15:13:18 EDT 2003

Tom,

Mine is an 02 also - I think our boats I thought everything was tight, after a note from Stan I went back in the water and with some more elbow grease found I was able to turn the lock nut on the pivot bolt several more turns, considerably ameliorating the problem.  My guess is I can tighten it up even further on land.  It was hard to tell how seriously it was affecting the sailing but as time went on it got more and more annoying.  You might find that yours could be remedied the same way.

Bruce Greenwald
S/V Ruach II