[Rhodes22-list] trailering

Peter Thorn pthorn at nc.rr.com
Tue Aug 19 14:01:48 EDT 2003

Chris,

Thanks again for that info.

I already have a Draw-Tite WDH (1,200 # springs), and was wondering if it
would work on the Rhodes 22 Triad trailer with surge brakes.  I've been told
that if the chains are setup precisely vertically the surge brakes would
still work.  The Draw-Tite rep didn't really like that idea, but admitted it
might work.

After 3,000 miles, you've now got a lot of experience.  Any noticeable
braking problems?

Fair winds,

PT