[Rhodes22-list] Annapolis Boat Show or Michigan City Boat Show - RIP?

Kroposki kroposki at innova.net
Thu Aug 21 03:12:31 EDT 2003

Jim:
      See:  http://usboat.com/shows/bshomes.htm

In past years, Stan would post the shows that he is going to at:

http://www.rhodes22.com/boat_show_96_97_small.html

Stan holds the keys to this site and will not delegate. Since the last
posting was for the spring, it seems he has retired.  I expect that we
might hear that he is too busy getting a boat out for someone, but that
does not take away from the fact that he could let someone else do
(delegate is the modern management term) one or both tasks.  Therefore,
instead of you guy looking for VIP tickets, maybe it should be RIP.
                        Ed K
P.S.  The Annapolis Show does say that General Boats will be at location
#61.  However, General Boats is not listed as an exhibitor, so this
could be that the Boat Show have not updated all their information from
last year.