[Rhodes22-list] Annapolis Boat Show or Michigan City Boat Show -RIP?

Michael Meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Thu Aug 21 11:36:52 EDT 2003

PITA :-), Stan has not got around to posting the show list yet, from what I hear he is having a very busy time of it, it more that
making the update, he has to also book the show. he be at Annapolis, IIRC he holds the record for the longest continually coming,
the show is always the same date, Columbus day weekend with the power boat show the weekend following.
MJM