[Rhodes22-list] Cruising World

Mary Lou Troy mltroy at netreach.net
Thu Aug 21 17:17:24 EDT 2003

To be fair to CW most boats got only a line or two. There was a little more
space given to manufacturers of several different boats that fit their size
parameters but it really was just an overview. Last time they listed pocket
cruisers I don't think the R22 even got mentioned so this is a step up.

Mary Lou