[Rhodes22-list] Push button start ????

Kroposki kroposki at innova.net
Mon Aug 25 10:08:26 EDT 2003

Rummy,
	Got there too late to see, but is your new sail going to be a
standard.  Northeast wind is unusual for August.  With the water level
the way it is, I am not going out into the main channel like last year.
When you sail up a cove now, they turn out quite big.  Found several
sailboats docked at private docks where I did not think people sailed.
                         Ed K