[ham] [Rhodes22-list] Push button start ????

Wally Buck tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 26 01:30:11 EDT 2003

Battery and connections were the first things I checked.  I got a manual
today and when I get a chance I will review. I was thinking a bad switch
might be the problem but the only one I checked was the starter button.

Thanks for the suggestions.

PS - If it was a 4 stroke it most likely would not have started right up
after one pull ;-)