[Rhodes22-list] (no subject)

Michael Meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Tue Aug 26 12:33:57 EDT 2003

I am not sure what you need to know about boat hooks, we are the owner group for the rhodes22 sailboat and do use boat hooks, we are
happy to help to help if you can discribe what you what to know.

MJM

PS. it is a real CG address, did not know what to do with it so I signed him up to the list.
PSS.  Petty Officer Alber if this was a mistake or a joke being played on you, please let me know and I get you off the list.