[Rhodes22-list] Water Tank

Paul Grandholm pdgrand at wmis.net
Thu Aug 28 15:45:13 EDT 2003

I also have a rubbermaid tub (with a gasket under the lid that doesn't do much good) on my 1999.  I once asked Stan about it and he said he switched from the specially molded tank partly to save money and partly because he thought it would be easier to clean.  Either way, I agree that it's not a good design.  Everything else about the boat is top of the line.  Why do we have to have such an inferior water tank?  I would like to take MJM's suggestion to get a group of sufficient volume together to get better ones from GB.  Stan - How many would it take and how much would it cost?

Paul Grandholm
s/v Boilermaker
New Buffalo, MI