[Rhodes22-list] Fish in Water Tank

Kroposki kroposki at innova.net
Fri Aug 29 10:18:36 EDT 2003

	I sit here reading this thread not needing to get involved.  I
have an '84 with a serviceable tank.  Other than to see if it worked and
make sure it would not freeze in the winter, I do not use it.  I bring
fresh water in a gallon jug.
	But as I sit here reading, I know there is a fish (aka jaws,
great white shark) lurking.  Why is there only one fish from GBI that
follows this list?  Michael always defends the big fish, but why no
other fish.  Is the mold for the tank useable?  What about a dollar
estimate?
	I did not go back and count the numbers, but it looks like 4 to
6 interested in the correct tank.  Of course price may be a factor, but
how can the discussion continue without an actual $ figure?  If the
Shark is too busy with all the work at hand, surely a small fry (a fry
is a small fish) could suggest a price, time frame, or simply state, no
interest here at this time, use Roger's advice and improvise.
	_) _) _)
              Ed K