[Rhodes22-list] spreaders

Jim Mowrey jmowrey at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 31 12:18:53 EDT 2003

I noticed that the plastic spacers between the spreaders and the mast were gone, so I had Stan send me a couple the last time I ordered some parts from him. What I received were a couple of wedge shaped pieces. My question is, does the thick part of the wedge go up, down, fore, or aft? Does it make any difference? Also, while on the subject of spreaders, I saw somewhere where GBI (?) recommends taking the spreaders off when you trailer the boat. Do any of you do this, or do you just brace/bungee them?

Thanks!

Jim Mowrey
Yankee Rose