[ham] Re: [Rhodes22-list] Politics on the list. my .01

Todd Tavares sprocket80 at mail.com
Mon Dec 1 13:53:13 EST 2003

Fred,

    I am probably way out of my place here, but being on the receiving end of MJM's wrath, all the while ignorant of the content and make up of this list here;  This is basically Michael's list (and others).  We exist here because of the time, patience, energy, and money Micheal (and a few others?)spend to administrate this list-serv.

   Michael has a life and a family, and probably much more imortant things to do with his time.  He choses to run this list server for his and all of our pleasure and enjoyment.  Michael has given me the "take you computer and go down the road speech" before; and that's putting it mildly.  While this list does have a charter, it is still the creation of MJM and not a democracy.  If MJM has the stomach to put up with my nonsense, then he (and all here) have the patience of saints.

   So as far as the procedures for adopting, recalling and amending the charter?  I don't thinks Robert's Rules apply here, but i may be wrong :-)

Thanks All,

Todd
   Not a sermon.....just a thought.