[Rhodes22-list] Maine Rhodie

Kroposki kroposki at innova.net
Tue Dec 2 14:48:51 EST 2003

Lew,
	I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but you are not the only
Rhodie from Maine.  However, she is enjoying a warm trip to Texas.
	Do you have a trailer?  Great sailing weather on Rummy's lake.
Bring your boat down.  We have 960 miles of shoreline, the lake goes 49
miles up the Tugaloo River, and 45 miles up the Seneca River.
Unfortunately SC Hwy 24 has low bridges halfway up by Rummy's house.  We
have Bob Keller on the Tugaloo branch.  Still plenty of water for you so
come on down.  See:

http://www.sas.usace.army.mil/lakes/hartwell/

http://www.lake-hartwell.com/

                               Ed K