[Rhodes22-list] Maine Rhodie

Bob Keller r22yankeeclipper at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 2 19:57:45 EST 2003

Yes, Lew, come on down.  I can speak downeast Maine since I used to live in
Ellsworth, about 16 years ago, and went to UMO.  I know exactly where
Gouldsboro Bay and Steuben is located.  Some georgeous up there...  If you
are sailing up there with an R-22, the term "beating" must be appropriate.
Bob K