[Rhodes22-list] Corvair

Steve Alm salm at mn.rr.com
Wed Dec 3 16:15:36 EST 2003

My very first car was a Corvair.  My older sister got it first, but it had
that kind of ignition switch that didn't need the key, which she lost--but
it didn't matter.  This enabled me to steal the car and go driving around
before I had my license.  I loved that car.  It's where I lost my virginity!
Take THAT Ralph Nader!  8-)  8-)

Slim