[ham] Re: [Rhodes22-list] Politics on the list. my .01

Steve Alm salm at mn.rr.com
Wed Dec 3 19:04:38 EST 2003

Fred,
I second what Rik and others have said and want to add one thing:  If you
don't like it here, leave.  If you leave but still need R22 info, feel free
to contact any of us "back channel."  But if you want to stay...and bitch,
that's fine too. There have been many heated discussions here and not many
of us are shy about that.  Ain't free speech great?

Slim