[ham] Re: [Rhodes22-list] Politics on the list. my .01

pdgrand at nospam.wmis.net pdgrand at nospam.wmis.net
Thu Dec 4 16:15:30 EST 2003

Why is everybody so thin skinned these days?  Just because somebody has a
different opinion, doesn't make their remarks disparaging.  I'm one that
believes that a good disagreement can often lead to a healthy debate.  If
you can remain open minded, you can often learn alot.  It would be a pretty
boring world if everyone thought exactly alike.

Paul