[ham] Re: [Rhodes22-list] Politics on the list. my .01

Steve rhodes2282 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 5 13:26:48 EST 2003

By the way: What I leard from 9/11 is; Kill them all -
Let God sort it out:-) In Columbine, the cop should
have stormed in as soon as that started and shot those
kids doing that killing and not let that go on for so
long making the whole situation worst.  9/11, the
passagers should have stood up for themself & fite for
their lifes the way the folks in the last plane did.
Don't be a victim & don't want around with your
feelings on your shoudler.  AND we are joking around
here trying to have a lttle fun.  Flow with
Steve

PS- I have a oppion on everything.  What to hear
them:-)