[Rhodes22-list] Rummy and Steve throwing gas on a fire

Kroposki kroposki at innova.net
Fri Dec 5 18:16:21 EST 2003

Rummy, Steve:
	The gas in the lazerette did get some replies, even one pointing
out why the other seven out of ten did not reply!  I believe that may
have been Chris who pointed out why seven out of ten did not reply.
	As for Art(?) saying that he kept his gas in the laz also, I
believe that his boat was made before 1980(?).  The law or regulation by
the Coast Guard was changed in 1980 and stated that boats made after
1980 could no longer keep a gas tank in an unventilated enclosure.
	Brad Haslett wants to know if you need him back to straight
things out.
flybrad at yahoo.com
                                    Ed K

On Behalf Of Steve
Subject: Re: [Rhodes22-list] List Topics.

Well Rummy, I wasn't going to say anything cause I
figured Michael would be giving you the big KaBoom
hit.

But I did notice that the only boat topic didn't get
much notices.

Is it just us or can we conclude that no one want to
talk about boats anymore:-)
Steve

--- R22RumRunner at aol.com wrote:
> Did anyone else notice, or was it just me? Mention
> one little thing about politics on this list and everyone responds,
but try to start a dialogue about gas tanks in the lazzerette and noone
wants to touch it. Talk about explosive topics!   :)