[Rhodes22-list] List Topics. LAZARETTE

Mark Kaynor mark at kaynor.org
Fri Dec 5 20:04:39 EST 2003

Oh yeah, on another note - when I was searching for that FL site, I found
another that said the following:

"Over 1,000 people die in boating accidents every year. Nine out of ten of
them drown. About half those deaths involve alcohol. It's a fact, too, that
50 percent of men who drown have their fly unzipped!"

So, if you're going to drink and sail, and you're a guy, you should probably
make sure you keep your fly zipped if you don't want to drown <g>.

Mark