[ham] Re: [Rhodes22-list] Politics on the list. my .01

Michael Meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Sat Dec 6 00:41:34 EST 2003

Fred I have had it with this converasion, do what you wish, live with it, post only on sail net, start a yahoo list, just spare me
the crap. let people vote with thier feet. what you peopose will destory this list, you really do not get it, it is relly as simple
as that. Many people keep pointing it out to you but you do not have the wisdom to understand. I think you are to wrapped up in
trying to make your point and this has become a game for you. Also you are missing the obvious, not thinking thought what would
happen if you "got your way". thier would be no differance between this and sailnet, both would be boring as hell, why should I or
anyone else take any trouble to be a manual. I do this for my boating friends.

MJM