[Rhodes22-list] Subdividing masthead real estate

Mark Kaynor mark at kaynor.org
Sat Dec 6 16:57:31 EST 2003

Mary Lou,

The vinyl was from a broken gutter cover - I expect a plastic milk jug would
work just as well, the main idea being simply to separate the two dissimilar
materials.

This may be more detail than you want, but here goes. The elves were from
bow to stern my lovely wife Julie (the one with the reindeer antlers), our
friend Colleen The Vet (who's about 6 weeks preggers), Baird, a friend from
near San Francisco who's been ocean racing since the 70s), John The Vet
Neurologist (Colleen's husband - the two of them crew for us regularly), and
Yvonne, another friend who's been ocean racing since the 70s (Sydney -
Hobart, etc.), and recently cruised Mexico w/ her husband for a couple of
years. All in all, a fairly salty crew.

I drove and took the pics. Here's one more of Raven's Christmas flag.

Mark