[Rhodes22-list] What's The Difference Between #1, #2, #3, ... , #6 Fuel Oil?

Roger Pihlaja cen09402 at centurytel.net
Thu Dec 11 05:58:33 EST 2003

Michael,

In my ME497 Sr. Research Project next semester, I plan to be working
exclusively with recovering energy from DDG from the corn-to-ethanol
process.  However, the energy recovery system as I've envisioned it should
be generally applicable to many different biowaste materials such as spent
sugar beet pulp, waste wood products like sawdust & wood chips, & the
residual pulp left over after the bio-diesel oil has been extracted from the
rape seed or other oil producing crop.  Servicing these additional
applications will all be part of the scope of my proposed business plan in
the MSTP531 Entrepreneurship Seminar that I will be taking next semester.
So, eventually, the answer to your question will probably be, YES!

Roger Pihlaja
S/V Dynamic Equilibrium