[Rhodes22-list] Michael, have you seen this

Dan Bodnar dsbodnar at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 12 16:53:53 EST 2003

Ed, Michael,
The nice thing about the internet is that we were able to monitor it.  The
Company isn't using it to its fullest potential in fact FoMoCo put out an
official policy that says employees are prohibited from getting involved
with such sites and providing information.  The upside is that the policy
letter did provide a means to alert the elite of what is going on.  I do
know that we have groups watching some of these sites to monitor what is
happening in the field, and will on rare occasions post an official
position.  Monitoring the web gave us good indication the fixes put in place
with the mid year "flash" were, for the most part successful.  That
monitoring also pointed out to the team that they weren't done because not
everybody's expectations were exceeded.

Dan Bodnar