[Rhodes22-list] No static.

Steve Alm salm at mn.rr.com
Sun Dec 14 22:29:55 EST 2003

Just got home from taking my niece and nephews to the traveling broadway
production of "Oliver."  Fairly good showing but not great--and I'm picky
because it's one of my favorites.  Great songs: Food, Glorious Food,
Consider Yourself, Where is Love?, Who Will Buy?, You've Got to Pick a
Pocket of Two, and others.  I was in Oliver myself twice, once as the
character, Fagin--my favorite roll of all time.  But the kids liked it so
that makes it a success.  Most quoted line is Oliver:  "Please sir, can I
have some...more?"

Slim