[Rhodes22-list] list is quite

stan stan at rhodes22.com
Mon Dec 15 08:50:42 EST 2003

OK; you guys keep complaining about a quiet list so I will throw in an
overheard political bit of info since that usually starts something:

With Iraqi police still being depleted, even through Sadam has been
neutralized, President Bush, in an attempt to increase his public approval,
remembering what it did for Nixon, made a secret trip to China where,
remembering how it worked for Reagan, told the Chinese premier to, "Take
down this wall".

True, I got this info from one of those bleeding hearts liberal NE democrats
so I don't know how accurate this report is.

stan/gbi