[Rhodes22-list] It is quiet - Next Year's plans?

Bob Weber ruba1811 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 15 11:59:59 EST 2003

Congrats Vic, With any luck there will be a Rhodie nearby to help you launch
and take you for a test drive.  The R-22 is a very safe boat so you wont get
in too much touble but I would be very weather sensitive for the first year
till you get the hang of things.  5 to 10 kts is good to learn and make
mistakes.  Anything above 10 should be done after you have a good feel for
the boat and your abilities.  Good luck. Bob Weber