[Rhodes22-list] It is quiet - Next Year's plans?

SVTRITON at aol.com SVTRITON at aol.com
Mon Dec 15 15:19:49 EST 2003

hi vic
ive sailed the delaware many times from the c&d canal to cape may... in
addition to what gil said i might add that the tidal currents are very
strong....the rhodes hull speed is around 6 knots and your tidal currents can reach that
speed...we used to plan every trip to sail with the current..never against
it...ive never sailed it in my rhodes....elkton and northeast...are nice quiet
places on the chesapeake ...a much more forgiving body of water..we have some
rhodies there and also in havre de grace..
best of luck
tom