[Rhodes22-list] Attention Will Barry

Michael Meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Tue Dec 16 21:23:29 EST 2003

maybe, hay I married my wife when she was 20, but I am 8 years older than her, I tell you something, interest and people change over
time, what I was in highschool is not what I am now and what is important now would have no meaning back then. watched allot of
"highschools" couples rip apart afterwards. the biggest problem is "tastes", "dreams" and talents have not settled yet. simple thing
like one going to college vs the other starting work is all that is need to rally create problems.

MJM