[Rhodes22-list] SVSU Fall Semester, 2003 Results

Roger Pihlaja cen09402 at centurytel.net
Wed Dec 17 06:28:25 EST 2003

Thena,

Thank-you.  Yes, I think the Fall Semester, 2003 was probably the most
difficult of the three semesters from an academic point of view.  There will
be a lot to accomplish during the Winter Semester, 2004; but, it will be
personally very interesting because it will be related to my projects.  Some
of it will be traveling because it doesn't appear the SVSU library has
access to the right kind of data bases for the literature & patent searching
I need to do for my projects.  I will probably need to travel down to
Michigan State University in E. Lansing, MI as well as Wayne State
University and the Detroit Public Library in Detroit, MI.  The Detroit
Public Library has an especially good capability for patent searching.
Fortunately, I won't have classes on Fridays and my father lives in Sterling
Hts, MI about 20 miles north of Detroit.  Thus, it's all very doable.  If my
end game plan works out as I hope, this semester will set me up for my new
career and business or at least teach me what I did wrong.  So, I don't mind
all the traveling. long hours in the library, and hard work.  Seeing as how
I caused all of this occur, I have nobody to blame but myself.

Roger Pihlaja
S/V Dynamic Equilibrium