[Rhodes22-list] Zestyfind

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Tue Dec 23 01:02:55 EST 2003

Thanks, Michael,

I've been running spybot software all day, and tracked down most of it, but Zestyfind keeps loading up new stuff, and coming out of nowhere.  It's got more than 9 lives.

It's still in my computer--it came up while I was typing this.  You've got to give grudging credit to the people who dreamed this one up, but it sure is annoying.

Bill