[Rhodes22-list] Attention group advice requested " centerboard issues"

FNuttersNY at aol.com FNuttersNY at aol.com
Sat Dec 27 20:15:44 EST 2003

You may be right. I will try to  expose the top of the truck by chiseling
away the top few inches of concrete and see how it comes out.  If I can remove
all of the concrete without damaging the hull I'm sure I can effect a strong
watertight seal even if it means reinforcing the entire trunk area with wood and
glass..  No damage is visible from underneth in way of the keel/hull area.
Since the boat has never been painted it is easy to survey.