[Rhodes22-list] Football.

Steve Alm salm at mn.rr.com
Mon Dec 29 22:29:26 EST 2003

OWCH!  That really hurt!  The Vikes were in first place from the first
second of the season to the last second; and then lost it all.  This has
become a Minnesota tradition--choking at the last minute.  We're getting
used to it.   8-(    Not that I'm happy about it but...  If it can't be MN,
then I'll pull for the Pack.

Rummy, we had a great visit to your part of the country.  Gorgeous!  We
never made it down to your neighborhood though.  We went on a little road
trip, but we went north up into the mountains, through Cashiers and
Highlands.  I can't believe all the wild rhododendrons in the mountains!
We'll have to get back there when they're in bloom.

Slim