[Rhodes22-list] Politics on the list.

Mark Kaynor mark at kaynor.org
Tue Dec 30 08:31:21 EST 2003

Lloyd,

Unfortunately, SpamBayes only works with Outlook, not with Outlook Express.
Fortunately, there are other free spam filters out there. Here's a link to a
pretty good discussion about Bayesian filters and a link to a free antispam
tools "Top ten" list:

http://email.about.com/cs/bayesianfilters/a/bayesian_filter.htm
http://email.about.com/cs/winspamreviews/tp/free_spam.htm

If you hadve a POP3 email account, K9 looks like a good product:
http://email.about.com/cs/winspamreviews/gr/k9.htm

Mark Kaynor