[Rhodes22-list] Football - Cashiers

Steve Alm salm at mn.rr.com
Tue Dec 30 11:40:17 EST 2003

Wally,

Yes, I do remember the scenery in "The Last of the Mohicans"  but didn't
know it was filmed near Cashiers.  That's nice to know.  We heard about all
the many waterfalls but we'll have to wait for our next visit to get out on
the hiking trails and check them out.  Hopefully, that'll be this spring.  I
plan to be visiting my mom more often in the coming year.

Slim