[Rhodes22-list] Last of the Mohicans"

Robert Quinn rjquinn at bellsouth.net
Tue Dec 30 19:21:02 EST 2003

The geography of that area is fascinating.  Kathy and I have hiked up and
down to many, many water falls along the Blue Ridge.  As Floridians we
escape the heat and humidity of this area for the coolness of the mountains.
Then exhaust ourselves climbing up and down trails to the water falls.
Great fun.

B & K